Not just a Product Designer.
Hey! I'm thrilled you're here and is curious to learn more about me and my work. I know your time is precious, so here are 7 quick things about me:
1. I've been in the design business for over 15 years.
2. In that time, I've dabbled in everything from product design to UX/UI, web design, visual design, and graphic design. It's been awesome to see how versatile design can be in tackling a whole host of problems, and to witness how its core principles can be applied in so many different areas.
3. I've also worked at renowned ad agencies, handling clients like Samsung, Burger King, and FIAT. This really ramped up my technical skills as I teamed up with highly talented professionals to meet the needs of high-standard clients. Moreover, it provided me with valuable insights into business strategies and allowed me to hone my negotiation skills through pitching ideas and working closely with demanding marketing teams.
4. Entrepreneurship is a huge part of who I am. I constantly find myself observing the world, identifying things that can be fixed or improved, and gaps to fill. This curiosity fuels my drive to come up with ideas and bring them to life. Over the years, I've started and collaborated with various projects that have taught me a lot about running a business. This know-how is incredibly handy in my design work today.
5. I thrive on solving problems. I do this by keeping an open mind, always listening, and questioning everything. I make sure I fully understand the issue I'm working on, from the big picture right down to the smallest details.
6. My work has been praised for its effectiveness, sleek aesthetics, and ingenious solutions as I approach each project with fresh eyes, enthusiasm, and attention to detail. I've been told by clients and colleagues alike that I'm a great team player and highly reliable.
7. For the past two years, I've been a Product Designer and Information Architect at a healthcare startup called Practice Automations, based in Texas. We're developing a product to streamline, reduce errors, and automate processes for Revenue Cycle Management companies.
So, if you’re after a designer that not only delivers great product design, but also brings substantial expertise in business strategy and communication to the table, you are at the right place. Feel free to reach out, let's see where our conversation leads us!
Main Technical Skills:
- Product Design
- Interface Design (UI Design)
- Information Architecture
- Prototype Design
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- UX Design
- UX Strategy
- Service Design
- Web Design
- Visual Design
- Graphic Design
Main Soft Skills:
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Active Listening
- Attention to Detail